Your Patient records software is too complex to use and IT too expensive?
Our solution is easy to use, designed by Health specialists…and is cheap as it is based on an open source FREE infrastructure (such as Facebook). The solution allows Pharma collaborators, MDs and their administrative staff improve/reduce their day to day administrative tasks. Patient records, Patient clinical studies analysis and input forms, dashboards, agenda, billing, patient follow-up can be performed in a couple of clicks reducing drastically IT cost.
More info on our EMR ERP solution – Electronic Medical Record and Enterprise Resource Planning
- Provide platform independent solutions (web based), which simplifies software integration and avoids any change in your current IT infrastructure.
- Support Standardized Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solution that could be easily customized to meet your requirements.
- Identify and maintain a patient record.
- Centralize the data avoiding any duplicate (ex: 2 patients files, one located at the office and one located at patient home).
- Manage problem lists.
- Manage medication lists.
- Manage patient history.
- Manage clinical documents and notes.
- Capture external clinical documents.
- Present care plans, guidelines, and protocols.
- Manage guidelines, protocols and patient-specific care plans.
- Generate and record patient-specific instructions.
- Automate and Optimize patient scheduling.
- Automate mapping between staff duties and patient appointments.
- Manage Medical Billing.
- Support a team collaboration platform allowing your staff to work effectively and better communicate and to always access the same data in real-time.
- Support process optimization reducing operational costs and maximizing your business process.
- Automate notifications that could be easily configurable to meet your requirements.
- Provide top notch security (SSL based and data encryption), User and Access management solution, making your data safe.
- Automate workflows to better manage medical requests.
- Provide reporting (dashboards and KPIs) to help executives decisions in terms of cost and quality control.
- Manage any kind of forms via a tablet, a smartphone or a computer even when no internet connection is available.
More info on DPMM (Digital Patient Management and Monitoring)
eMEDICS enables health and social care organizations to deliver more care outside of the traditional setting to reduce pressures on overstretched services and empower patients to better manage their own health. We have a marketplace with designed digital health services available to organizations across health and social care. Alternatively, new services can be built and rolled out at speed using the eMEDICs Toolkit.
Digital health is the convergence of digital technologies with health, healthcare, living, and society to enhance the efficiency of healthcare delivery and make medicine more personalized and precise. The discipline involves the use of information and communication technologies to help address the health problems and challenges faced by people under treatment. These technologies include both hardware and software solutions and services, including tele-medicine, web-based analysis, email, mobile phones and applications, text messages, wearable devices, and clinic or remote monitoring sensors.Generally, digital health is concerned about the development of interconnected health systems to improve the use of computational technologies, smart devices, computational analysis techniques, and communication media to aid healthcare professionals and their clients manage illnesses and health risks, as well as promote health and well being.
Digital health is a multi-disciplinary domain involving many stakeholders, including clinicians, researchers and scientists with a wide range of expertise in healthcare, engineering, social sciences, public health, health economics and data management.
Should you require a demo, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.