WordPress M Chart is a powerful plugin for WordPress that allows you to create and display responsive and customizable charts and graphs on your website. With M Chart, you can visualize your data in a variety of ways, from line and bar charts to pie and donut charts. In this guide, we’ll walk you through how to use this plug-in to create and display charts on your website.
User Guide on M Chart
- Install and Activate M Chart: To get started with this plug-in, you need to install and activate the plugin on your WordPress website. You can do this by going to the Plugins section of your WordPress dashboard and searching for “M Chart”. Once you’ve found the plugin, click on the “Install” button and then the “Activate” button.
- Create a Chart: To create a new chart, go to the section of your WordPress dashboard and click on the “Add Chat” button. This will open a new chart editor where you can select the type of chart you want to create and enter your data.
- Customize Your Chart: Once you’ve created your chart, you can customize it by changing the colors, fonts, labels, and other options. You can also add a title and description to your chart to provide context and make it more understandable.
- Add Your Chart to Your Website: To display your chart on your website, you can use the M Chart shortcode. Simply copy the shortcode from the chart editor. Then paste it into the page or post where you want to display the chart.
- Update and Manage Your Charts. You can update and manage your charts by going to the plug-in section of your WordPress dashboard. Then clicking on the chart you want to edit. From there, you can make changes to the chart and update it on your website.
M Chart is a great plugin for WordPress users. The ones who want to add interactive and visually appealing charts to their website. By following this user guide, you can learn how to create and customize charts using M Chart. And display them on your website. With M Chart, you can easily present your data in a way that is easy to understand. And engaging for your website visitors.
Related Content to reporting tools
- Introduction to AWK Training
- QlikView, first-generation BI solution drove the shift in the market away from large, IT-driven, stack-based technologies to more agile data discovery approaches, kicking-off the data analytics revolution.
- Pentaho is business intelligence (BI) software that provides data integration, OLAP services, reporting, information dashboards, data mining and extract, transform, load (ETL) capabilities.