We collect and use your personal data in order to provide the services described above to you. You can learn about how we collect and use your data in our Data Policy.
We also encourage you to review the privacy choices you have about the ways in which we use data in your settings.
We provide these services to you and others to help advance our mission.
When people stand behind their opinions and actions, our community is safer and more accountable. For that reason, you must:
Use the same name that you use in everyday life.
Provide accurate information about yourself.
Create only one account (your own) and use your timeline for personal purposes.
Not share your password, give access to your Micro2media.com account to others, or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission).
We try to make Micro2media.com broadly available to everyone, but you cannot use Micro2media.com if:
- You are under 13 years old.
- You are a convicted sex offender.
- We previously disabled your account for violations of our terms or policies.
- You are prohibited from receiving our products, services, or software under applicable laws.
What you can share and do on Micro2media.com
We want people to use Micro2media.com to express themselves and to share content that is important to them, but not at the expense of the safety and well-being of others or the integrity of our community. You therefore agree not to engage in the conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so):
You may not use our Products to do or share anything:
- That violates these Terms, our Community Standards, and other terms and policies that apply to your use of Micro2media.com.
- That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
- That infringes or violates someone else's rights.
- You may not upload viruses or malicious code or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of our Products.
- You may not access or collect data from our Products using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access.
We can remove content you share in violation of these provisions and, if applicable, we may take action against your account, for the reasons described below. We may also disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights.